How to be a leader during a pandemic
This is a scholarly paper and the topic is related to nursing leadership. APA 7th edition.
INTRODUCTION: The paper should begin with an introduction to the topic that outlines the purpose and scope of your paper. In outlining the purpose of the paper, you will discuss why it is important to nursing and leadership/management. In outlining the scope, you will identify what your paper will include. Plan about 1-2 paragraphs (half a page) for your introduction.
2. BODY OF PAPER: Identify your own beliefs about and experiences with the issue. If the topic lends itself to comparing or contrasting the topic(s), do so.
CONCLUSION: Describe what you have learned in the process of writing this paper. Try to draw connections among your nursing issue, the authors’ information, and the future of nursing leadership/management. Plan about 1-2 paragraphs (half a page) for your conclusion.
1. Introduction includes a basic overview of the purpose and scope of the paper,
and how it is organized.
2. Discussion provides a clear example of why the issue is important.
3. Focus of the paper is on a nursing leadership/management issue.
4. There is the adequate depth of information presented.
5. The paper flows coherently from topic to topic, and connections are clearly expressed.
6. Conclusion demonstrates a personal understanding of the topic as a leadership issue, with examples of critical thinking/analysis included.
“Following are the course materials. You can use it as a reference. Gaudine, A. & Lamb, M. (2015). Nursing leadership and management: Working in Canadian health care organizations. Toronto: Pearson. (ISBN: 9780132735971) American Psychological Association (2020). Publication manual of the American psychological association (7th ed.). Washington, DC: Author.”
“Please write the topic based on Canada, not the US, and related to nursing leadership.”
How to be a leader during a pandemic Related posts:
- Leadership in the midst of a Pandemic
- Creating Change in the Midst of Chaos
- Select an individual that you believe exhibits authentic leadership. This individual can be historical or contemporary. Provide specific examples that support how this person exhibits authentic leadership. What is the role of authentic leadership in creating trust and followership in this example, and how can it improve organizations?
- What characteristics result in toxic leadership? What are the possible repercussions of toxic leadership? Provide a personal experience (do not disclose specific names) or public example of toxic leadership.
- Leadership Self-Assessment: Explain your personal leadership style through the use of leadership and personality assessments
- Leadership and the Graduate Nursing Role: Examine the attributes of leadership that may be needed for graduate-level nurses
- Female Leadership vs Male leadership in healthcare
- how biblical leaders exemplified servant leadership and see how the principles of servant leadership transcend time and place.
- Discuss a formal role where a nurse is in a position of leadership. Outline the essential responsibilities of that role and the educational preparation required. Explain what leadership traits, styles, or qualities are required to be successful in this role and why.
- CNP Leadership using the StrengthFinders assessment and book to take my 5 strengths and apply them to transformational leadership
- Assessing Clients (Psychiatric Advance Nursing Practicum)
- Theories of Practice: Locate one grand nursing theory and one middle-range nursing theory applied in a research study