Leadership in the midst of a Pandemic
INTRODUCTION: The paper should begin with an introduction to the topic that outlines
the purpose and scope of your paper. In outlining the purpose of the paper, you will
discuss why it is important to nursing and leadership/management. In outlining the
scope, you will identify what your paper will include. Plan about 1-2 paragraphs (half a
page) for your introduction.
2. BODY OF PAPER: Identify your own beliefs about and experiences with the issue. If the
topic lends itself to comparing or contrasting the topic(s), do so.
CONCLUSION: Describe what you have learned in the process of writing this paper. Try
to draw connections among your nursing issue, the authors’ information, and the future
of nursing leadership/management. Plan about 1-2 paragraphs (half a page) for your
1. Introduction includes a basic overview of the purpose and scope of the paper,
and how it is organized.
2. Discussion provides a clear example of why the issue is important.
3. Focus of paper is on a nursing leadership/management issue.
4. There is adequate depth of information presented.
5. The paper flows coherently from topic to topic, and connections are clearly
6. Conclusion demonstrates personal understanding of the topic as a leadership
issue, with examples of critical thinking/analysis included.
“Following are the course materials. You can use it as a reference. Gaudine, A. & Lamb, M. (2015). Nursing leadership and management: Working in Canadian health care organizations. Toronto: Pearson. (ISBN: 9780132735971) American Psychological Association (2020). Publication manual of the American psychological association (7th ed.). Washington, DC: Author.”
“Please write the topic based on Canada, not the US, and related to nursing leadership.“