Evaluate the role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within healthcare environments. For this Assignment, you will write a position paper in which you will choose and support a policy change that reinforces the role of the nurse as a leader in ensuring access to quality health care in developed and underdeveloped countries. You should approach this assignment from the perspective of your specialty track.
Information that may be helpful in selecting a proposed policy change can be found in your textbook Health Policy and Politics: A Nurse’s Guide The word count for your position paper will be 1000 to 1600 words. You must support your work with at least eight scholarly peer reviewed articles. Your paper must include the following topics:
Current nursing issues related to globalization of healthcare
The proposed policy change
Agenda setting strategies (Process by which your proposal will gain attention of stakeholders and/or the public)
A model or theory that can be used to bring about the change
The role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within health care environments. Related posts:
- MN507-5: Evaluate the role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within health care environments
- Evaluate the role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within health care environments.
- HCS/588 Week One Quality Improvement Email: The leader of a local healthcare organization, Cindy Janowski, has noticed leading organizations successfully implement Quality Improvement plans
- It’s been said that true quality improvement is only possible when those involved in the process can be completely honest with one another. In the case of healthcare, when mistakes cause serious pain, suffering, and possibly death, how is true quality improvement possible? When leveraging 6 Sigma, is total honesty really necessary? Explain.
- Provide an analysis of your surveyed community and what health-related community need is present. Define the methodology of the health improvement program you will use to solve this problem also include a timeline. Include any higher level of care management and policy decision that APNs who work in the community would need to be partner with either community-based consortiums or health care policymakers
- Reflect on the Performance Improvement (Quality Improvement) processes at your facility
- Evaluate ways quality assurance/improvement and clinical outcome measurements are supported by clinical information systems
- how to evaluate evidence-based practice quality improvement
- Project 2: Promoting Health Care Quality Section 2: Quality Improvement Issue
- Promoting Health Care Quality- Quality Improvement Issue
- Literature Review: The Use Of Clinical Systems To Improve Outcomes And Efficiencies
- Implementation plan: Settings and access to potential subjects essay