The purpose of Reflection-in-Action is to reflect upon what one has learned or how one has performed as compared with one\’s expectations or goals. This assignment will provide an opportunity for students to share their experiences, thoughts, feelings and learning moments from this course.
Self-understanding through reflection on life experiences, feelings, etc., is a core concept in Dr. Jean Watson’s Theory of Human Caring.
The Reflection for this course must address at least three (3) of the following topics:
Learning moments or activities from this course
Thoughts on evidence-based practice
Evidence supporting Jean Watson’s Theory of Human Caring
Ethics in research
Protecting human subjects in quality improvement or evidence-based practice projects
Understanding or comfort level with statistics in nursing research and other research reports
Perception of MSN graduates’ role in nursing research
Creating and sustaining an Evidence-Based nursing environment
Asking compelling, clinical questions
Lessons learned while conducting evidence-based literature review
Length: A minimum of two and maximum of four pages (excluding the title and reference pages). Submissions not meeting the minimum and maximum page requirements will receive a grade of zero.
Format: Formal paper, APA 7th ed format for body of paper and all citations.
Reflection-in-Action Paper Related posts:
- Reflection Journal Activity: Summary: You are to prepare reflection in action notes in which you address what you have learned each week that you will take forward as an Advance Practice Nurse
- Self-reflection regarding the role in the process of self-reflection as a PMHNP provider
- Reflection in Action Paper Web Page
- Week 7: Assignment – Reflection in Action Paper
- Reflection Paper: How will increasing your level of education affect your role in the future of nursing
- Reflection Paper: Definition of Addiction Public Policy Statement from the American Society
- Perspectives of Aging Reflection Paper
- REFLECTION PAPER
- NUR 405 Week 3 Windshield Survey Reflection Paper
- “I am feeling like I am going crazy” Discussion: Psychotherapeutic Approaches to Group Therapy with Children and Adolescents
- Field project on a health issue of concern