While we offer the best nursing papers in the market today, we understand that most of our customers are students who may be surviving on student loans and work-study programs. As a result, we charge very reasonable prices, and also offer discounts to first-time clients, and for bulk orders!
Our price list is guided by the urgency of a nursing paper, its academic level, and the number of pages involved. Sometimes there are clients who opt to have VIP support, and others prefer their projects handled by our top 10 writers and this costs them a little more for the special services.
Below is our pricing structure showing our prices per page depending on the urgency of a nursing project with respect to its academic level.
|Deadline / Level||High School||College||Undergraduate||Master’s||PhD|
|15 days +||$9.6||$11.23||$12.17||$13.10||$14.98|
|7 – 8 days||$10.53||$14.04||$15.21||$16.38||$28.72|
|3 – 23 hours||$25.74||$30.89||$33.46||$36.04||$41.18|
Our Prices Related posts:
- Obamacare we’ve changed the rules related to who pays for what, but we haven’t changed the prices we pay
- Discuss how access to a variety of medical and public health services has changed or not changed incident to the enactment of the ACA
- Explain how nursing practice has changed over time and how this evolution has changed the scope of practice and the approach to treating the individual
- How nursing practice has changed over time and how this evolution has changed the scope of practice and the approach to treating the individual
- Explain how nursing practice has changed over time and how this evolution has changed the scope of practice and the approach
- Our Prices
- As one learns about all of the wonders of modern technologies, how would you respond (positive or negative, and why) to Dr. Victoria Sweet who wrote: In trying to get control of healthcare costs by emphasizing “efficiency,” we’ve headed down a wrong path. Medicine works best—that is, arrives at the right diagnosis and the right treatment for the least cost—when the doctor has enough time to do a good job, and pays attention not only to the patient but to what’s around the patient. Dr. Sweet calls this approach Slow Medicine, and she believes that, put into wider practice, it would be not only more satisfying for patient and doctor, but also less expensive.
- What are the rules and regulations to health care organizations?
- saul Alinsky, Community Organizing and Rules for Radicals
- CMS reimbursement rules
- basic rules for understanding results in a research study on clinical significance and statistical significance
- Health Care Sensitive Measures
- Informatics and Telehealth