The roles of Neurotransmitters and Receptors
Review drugs A, B, C, and D on the PDF attachment. Look at the receptors each of the drugs bind to and note the actions they have at the various receptor sites.
Based on their individual receptor binding profiles and the actions on those receptors, answer the following questions for each drug.
1. Describe what therapeutic effect you would anticipate from the drug.
2. What are three probable side effects you anticipate from the drug, based on the actions the drug has at the various receptor binding sites?
3. What are at least two side effects you would not expect, based on the actions the drug has at the various receptor binding sites?
The roles of Neurotransmitters and Receptors Related posts:
- Neurotransmitters, receptors, neurotransmitter systems, and their role in cognition and behavior (both normal and abnormal).
- The role of neurotransmitters in modulating responses
- Six Major Brain Neurotransmitters
- neurotransmitters and neurotransmitter systems
- Neurotransmitters and Receptors
- week 8 discussion theory: Describe a nursing situation in which nursing technologies played an important role. Identify calls for nursing in your selected nursing situation. Based on your understanding of the Theory of Technological Competency as Caring, describe nursing responses that reflected an authentic intention to know other and briefly summarize how technology impeded or promoted caring?
- Discuss the physical, emotional, cognitive and behavioral responses an individual is likely to experience in response to a newly diagnosed condition with a poor prognosis Write a formal academic essay – introduction, body, conclusion and reference list.
- Divergent Responses to Deviant Behavior
- Assignment: Evidence-Based Practice And The Quadruple Aim
- Professional Association Membership Custom Essay
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)