Review the video case: Suicide assessment of Client with initially Subtle Warning Signs of Suicide by Dr Todd Grande, this video is 22.02 minutes long.
1. Complete a SOAP Note as if you were the psychotherapist in the video – 2 pages.
2. Then write a one-page summary that highlights the warning signs of suicidality in the patient and why you chose the treatment plan you choose in your SOAP Note.
Suicide Assessment of Client with Initially Subtle Warning Signs of Suicide Related posts:
- EXPLAIN THE LAWS CONCERNING ASSISTED SUICIDE AND EXPLAIN THE BIBLICAL VIEWPOINT ON ASSISTED SUICIDE
- Select one trauma( suicide) Research one recent (within the last year) evidence-based practice article about this trauma(suicide) and discuss the findings regarding nursing intervention and practice
- Identify the warning signs for at least five concepts of compassion fatigue
- Scholarly Writing and Plagiarism: Subtle difference between plagiarizing and paraphrasing
- Industry Warning and Guidance!
- Excess alcohol causes irreversible damage to a fetus. Do you think requiring warning labels on beer, wine and spirits is enough action on the government’s part to prevent alcohol-related problems?
- Review and reflect on the family assessment tools you have seen this week. Then using a family assessment tool of your choice develop an assessment plan for a family that includes a child or adolescent, young or middle aged adult, and a senior citizen. Explain how this type of assessment will be beneficial in a family centered practice. Be specific and use examples.
- Initial assessment: Find a potential client (friend, family member, current training client, or even yourself) and initiate an initial assessment.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide
- The state of doctor-assisted suicide in Canada
- Workplace Environment Assessment
- Week 4: APN Professional Development Plan Paper