Why have specific laws pertaining to the health care? If you had the ability to create and enact a new healthcare law, what would it be? Why would you enact it? What would be its impact on the healthcare field?
(Visited 265 times, 1 visits today)
- Health Information Management (HIM) professionals must be aware of the laws affecting fraud and abuse, in addition to the laws affecting the management of personnel within their department.
- should assess the readiness of the health care organization or network in addressing the health care needs of citizens in the next decade, and include a strategic plan that addresses issues pertaining to network growth, nurse staffing, resource management, and patient satisfaction. Provide a comparison to the health care organization or network and the Singapore Airlines Case study attached
- Choose one company in the health care field and one company outside the health care field for your focus. Application: 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Laws That Most Directly Impact Health Care Professionals
- PPACA law and the future of healthcare law in the US
- Compare and contrast the roles pertaining to clinical practice, primary care, education, administration, and research
- Compare and contrast the roles of the NP, nurse educator, nurse informaticist, and nurse administrator in advanced practice nursing pertaining to clinical practice, primary care, education, administration, and research.
- Explain the Healthy People 2020 components of access to care pertaining to coverage, services, timeliness, and workforce.
- With a society that is so diverse in its own nature, issues pertaining to cultural diversity are bound to occur in the process of team management and leadership.
- What do you know about the field of health education? Where do you see yourself professionally? Do you understand the field of Health education? why or why not?