Create a Disaster PowerPoint with the intended audience to be a community health department. Focus on a real or fictional disaster that has or could affect your area. For example, if you live on the Florida coast you might choose potential hurricane.
Discuss the role of the Community Health Nurse in each stage of disaster. You should include a few slides on each stage of disaster: preparedness, response, recovery with specific activities and resources that the public health nurse would use in each stage.
Identify other agencies that might be involved.
* Eastern North Carolina
* Disaster is Hurricanes
* Include pictures
Disaster PowerPoint with the intended audience to be a community health department Related posts:
- Unit 9 Assignment: Final Paper and PowerPoint Presentation: write a paper that will review your entire quality improvement project along with a PowerPoint presentation to summarize the project.
- Create a Kaltura presentation using PowerPoint on a selected nursing practitioner speciality PowerPoint
- Provide an analysis of your surveyed community and what health-related community need is present. Define the methodology of the health improvement program you will use to solve this problem also include a time line. Include any higher level of care management and policy decision that APNs who work in the community would need to be partner with either community-based consortiums or health care policy makers
- 10 slide PowerPoint presentation for department managers on building leadership and trust in collaborative teams
- How would you provide care for a community if your idea of a healthy community does not match your community’s definition of a healthy community?
- identify a health program in your community:Utilizing resources such as interviews of key staff and web searches, compile your observations about the program into a 5- to 8-slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Health Promotion and Community Resource Teaching Project PowerPoint
- Identify the audience for this topic (e.g.: patients, nursing students, staff nurses, etc.)
- support your choice of journal and target audience
- Process and Criteria to Select Target Audience
- Remote Collaboration And Evidence-Based Care
- Theories of Practice What is a theory?