Positive Organizational Change
choose a well-known corporation, such as, Starbucks, list their mission, values and goals. Write about a change which was implemented. Analyze the corporation’s change process based on Kotter’s 8-Step to Change
Kotter\’s 8-Step Change Model
• Step One: Create Urgency.
• Step Two: Form a Powerful Coalition.
• Step Three: Create a Vision for Change.
• Step Four: Communicate the Vision.
• Step Five: Remove Obstacles.
• Step Six: Create Short-Term Wins.
• Step Seven: Build on the Change.
• Step Eight: Anchor the Changes in Corporate Culture.
Was this a positive organizational change? Why or why not? If so, what strategies and tactics were effective or ineffective in creating positive organizational change? What strategies and tactics would have worked better?