What is the outlook for smaller community and rural hospitals in regards to the use of technology?
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
- Describe the similarities and differences between system outcomes and system outlook? What is the relationship between outcomes and outlook?
- Quality and safety education for nurses. Nursing Outlook, 55(3)122-131
- you will be assessing the quality of services provided by hospitals. Likewise, you will also assess how these hospitals can improve their organizational performance
- Health Informatics: Describe one technology that you use on a daily basis that you dislike or that is dissatisfying in some manner. What features or elements of that technology make it difficult, frustrating, or not enjoyable to use? Name one element of the technology you would change to improve its functionality for your needs?
- Technology is integral to successful implementation in many projects, through either support or integration or both. Name at least one technology that could improve the implementation process and the outcomes of your EBP project. Do you plan to use this technology? If not, what are the barriers that prevent its use?
- How would you provide care for a community if your idea of a healthy community does not match your community’s definition of a healthy community?
- Provide an analysis of your surveyed community and what health-related community need is present. Define the methodology of the health improvement program you will use to solve this problem also include a time line. Include any higher level of care management and policy decision that APNs who work in the community would need to be partner with either community-based consortiums or health care policy makers
- Rural Healthcare and the Affordable Care Act
- Social Inequalities Affecting Rural and Remote Communities in Australia
- Diabetes and education in rural areas