How does a person’s difference in age, culture, race, gender and living situation impact your comfort as a nurse in communicating with them?
While growing up, how were OAs (older adults) treated in your family, culture, community and in society (identify the year range)?
* Im a African American female, 48 years old
Nursing diversity Related posts:
- Diversity: Contemporary theatre, both commercial and non-commercial, has seen a huge increase in diversity — diversity among playwrights and their plays, actors, directors, designers and theatre practitioners.
- Diversity in the Workplace: why it is important for nurses to examine the impact of diversity on the profession of nursing
- PC Diversity & Multiculturalism 4.2: Demonstrate an understanding of how one’s perspective toward multiculturalism and diversity impacts an organization.
- Explain the importance of diversity in the profession of nursing and on delivering culturally competent nursing care
- Workplace Issue: Cultural Diversity Among-st Leaders in Nursing Custom Paper
- How does diversity in the nursing profession impact workplace cohesiveness?
- Nursing Philosophy – (a( Introduction of what a nursing philosophy is and why it’s important. (b) Discuss what influences as a nurse developing a personal nursing philosophy (c) Specify your own nursing philosophy (do no write in 1st person). Use language such as one nurse’s formal education and experience generates a nursing philosophy that defines the nurse…
- Application of a specific nursing theory to resolving a problem or issue of nursing practice in nursing leadership,nursing education, nursing informatics, or health policy
- week 8 discussion theory: Describe a nursing situation in which nursing technologies played an important role. Identify calls for nursing in your selected nursing situation. Based on your understanding of the Theory of Technological Competency as Caring, describe nursing responses that reflected an authentic intention to know other and briefly summarize how technology impeded or promoted caring?
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Narrative synthesis of literature