NSG5003-Advanced Pathophysiology CP05
Both bronchiolitis and bronchiectasis present with a cough and dyspnea.
1- Describe the pathophysiologic process of both bronchiolitis and bronchiectasis.
2- Compare and contrast the two processes
3- provides a clinical example of bronchiolitis and bronchiectasis.
4- discuss the clinical complications and prognosis of bronchiolitis and bronchiectasis.
To support your work, use your course and text readings as well as the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format. Patient or lay person medical information portals such as webMD, Medscape, Mayo Clinic, or any disease foundations, such as the arthritis foundation or the diabetic foundation, are not acceptable resources for your scholarly work
NSG5003-Advanced Pathophysiology CP05Related posts:
- Pathophysiology and Nursing Management of Clients Health – Introduction to Pathophysiology and Nursing Management
- Disorders of White Blood Cells and Lymphoid Tissues: Advanced Pathophysiology Case Study
- Advanced Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
- Compare and contrast the core competencies of a direct care provider advanced role and non-direct care provider advanced role
- Select an advanced professional or advanced practice nursing specialty
- Select an advanced professional or advanced practice nursing specialty. How has past and current regulation/legislation affected the role and scope of this nursing role? What, if any, discussions are currently underway relative to the scope and role of this specialty? What resources are available to assist nurses in advocating for these roles?
- draw parallels between the history of advanced practice nursing and current events impacting advanced practice nursing
- CLC: Assess the past and present impact nurses, including advanced professional/advanced practice nurses, have made in addressing this health issue.
- What are some of the major ethical issues in conducting research that impacts the advanced registered nurse? Discuss the role of the advanced registered nurse in advocating for patient safety and rights in conducting research.
- What do you believe about the influences of theory on nursing practice?
- SLP Assignment Expectations
- Leadership Styles and Nursing