The Joint Commission determines the highest priority patient safety issues and how best to address them, including as a National Patient Safety Goal (NPSG). Access the Joint Commission website for the most current NPSGs. Select one or more NPSGs and address the following:
Explain the rationale for applying the NPSG in nursing practice.
Discuss some of the benefits and/or challenges of implementing the NPSG in a healthcare organization? How does appropriate application of the elements of performance in the NPSG reduce negative patient outcomes?
The goal below is the one I would like to use
# Improve the effectiveness of communication among caregivers(NPSG.02.03.01)
National Patient Safety Goal (NPSG) Related Posts:
- NR224 Safety Goals RUA. Required Uniform Assignment: National Patient Safety Goals
- National Patient Safety Goals: Speak Up brochure developed by The Joint Commission
- NR224 Fundamentals – Skills: National Patient Safety Goals
- Discuss you educational and professional goals, short term and long term, and address how earning the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) will help you reach these goals.
- educational goals: SMART goals
- Post a description of one or more significant ways in which Walden’s and the School of Nursing’s perspectives (i.e., vision, mission, social change message, and outcomes) relate to your professional and academic goals and to your becoming a scholar-practitioner. Include how you plan to incorporate social change into your professional and academic goals.
- NR224 Fundamentals – Skills RUA: Patient Safety Goals
- Patient Safety Goals for homecare
- 8 page Patient safety essay: Data analysis against benchmarks and national standards
- Multimedia presentation: health information systems
- Executive Summary for a Thesis on quality improvement initiative proposal