Mini education: patient pamphlet
After completing the readings, prepare a two page PDF flyer as a patient pamphlet. Include the topics this week: Screening, health education, exercise and nutrition. Additionally, choose a population of focus: Children, women, men, HIV, etc.
Length: 2 pages
Format: PDF flyer
Mini education: patient pamphlet Related Posts:
- Nursing mini-posters
- Quantitative Mini Critique Objectives
- Comprehensive Health Assessment for Patients and Populations
- conduct a budget analysis that includes a mini-synopsis of the significant points. Approach your budget analysis as a practical application and assume you are going to submit it to public health officials to solicit funding for your health program
- Nursing Education Systems: COMPARING the nursing education systems of the two (2) of the above countries
- Political History and Development of Nursing Education:Describe how the political history of the country influenced nursing education in your selected (2) countries
- Technology and nursing education: Optimal education
- Describe an issue that impacts distance-education learning: Propose strategies on how your organization can meet challenges posed by the issue you selected to continue providing quality distance-education learning
- Psychiatric Nursing: Assessing and Treating Clients with With Bipolar Disorder
- Read \”Thirty-Two Trends Affecting Distance Education: An Informed Foundation for Strategic Planning\”: http://www.westga.edu/~distance/ojdla/fall63/howell63.html. Select one of the trends and explain how you think it will impact nursing education. This article was written in 2003. Is there a need to update the trend to make the article relevant for today? How?
- Nursing Education: Who would you include in the community of interest when you are contemplating beginning a new nursing education program?
- NUR 394: Health Promotion and Education: Fill out the table – Health Promotion and Education