Family Assessment Part II
Refer back to the interview and evaluation you conducted in the Topic 2 Family Health Assessment assignment. Identify the social determinants of health (SDOH) contributing to the family\’s health status. In a 750-1,000 word paper, create a plan of action to incorporate health promotion strategies for this family. Include the following:
Describe the SDOH that affect the family health status. What is the impact of these SDOH on the family? Discuss why these factors are prevalent for this family.
Based on the information gathered through the family health assessment, recommend age-appropriate screenings for each family member. Provide support and rationale for your suggestions.
Choose a health model to assist in creating a plan of action. Describe the model selected. Discuss the reasons why this health model is the best choice for this family. Provide rationale for your reasoning.
Using the model, outline the steps for a family-centered health promotion. Include strategies for communication.
Cite at least three peer-reviewed or scholarly sources to complete this assignment. Sources should be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Materials if you need assistance.
Family Assessment Part II Related posts:
- Review and reflect on the family assessment tools you have seen this week. Then using a family assessment tool of your choice develop an assessment plan for a family that includes a child or adolescent, young or middle aged adult, and a senior citizen. Explain how this type of assessment will be beneficial in a family centered practice. Be specific and use examples.
- What is a definition of family that encompasses the different family structures prevalent today? Discuss the importance of acknowledging nontraditional family structures. Explain how family systems theory can be used to better understand the interactions of a modern family (traditional or nontraditional).
- Family Health Assessment: Identify two or more wellness nursing diagnosis based on your family assessment
- Impact of stress on the family and the role of the family nurse practitioner in delivering care that is family centered
- Choose a family in your community and conduct a family health assessment using the following questions below
- Family Assessment and Phases of Family Therapy
- complete a family health assessment: develop three open-ended, family-focused questions for each of the following health patterns
- Topic 2 Family Health Assessment assignment. Identify the social determinants of health (SDOH) contributing to the family\’s health status.
- Heritage family assessment: Perform a heritage assessment on three different families?
- Initial assessment: Find a potential client (friend, family member, current training client, or even yourself) and initiate an initial assessment.
- Capstone Change Project Evaluation Plan
- Identify your research focus