Diagnostic tool: Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9) used to diagnose depression.
Write a 4-pages paper describing the use of a specific screening tool. Discuss what diagnosis you are using the tool for, how to score the tool, and support the use of the tool with evidence and rationale. Next, develop a treatment plan for the patient based on your findings in the diagnostic test and interpretation.
Sections should include:
Introduction to the diagnostic tool
Discussion of Tool: why it is used, how, and for what diagnosis
Discussion of Interpretation of Scoring for the Tool
Treatment Plan for the patient with positive results from the tool includes non-pharmacological and pharmacological approaches, patient education, additional testing required, and follow-up as needed.
Diagnostic tool: Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9) used to diagnose depression Related posts:
- questionnaire 1-2 pages questionnaire cultural competence user PQRS SOF
- Design a questionnaire to indicate the level of a person’s wellness. Have a friend or family member complete the questionnaire. Make a prediction about that person’s wellness and justify your prediction using two or more complete sentences.
- how a patient education tool promotes patient safety related to pharmacology and how the tool benefits both patients and nurses
- Medical History Questionnaire
- grand canyon nrs429v week 1 VARK Analysis Paper: Complete “The VARK Questionnaire: How Do I Learn Best?”
- Complete “The VARK Questionnaire: How Do I Learn Best?”
- Complete “The VARK Questionnaire,” located on the VARK
- In today?s world, the Internet has become a valuable tool for research and communication, enabling users to accomplish in minutes what used to take hours, or even days.In today?s world, the Internet has become a valuable tool for research and communication, enabling users to accomplish in minutes what used to take hours or even days.
- Healing And Autonomy Case Study
- Practicum Project Presentation with Peer Review