No copy and past, must have references
1. Measurable terminal learning objectives
2. Course outline
3. Teaching strategies/ resources
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
- Each CLC group will design a case study (750 words) of an educational situation in a hospital-based educational setting.
- Educational Brochure Design a trifold educational brochure, that will be used to educate the community, about one of the following topics
- Develop educational course for nursing students on the nursing process, critical thinking and the implementation needed to deliver quality nursing care
- Develop an educational curriculum for nursing students on the nursing process, critical thinking, critical reasoning and the implementation needed to deliver quality nursing care
- Analyze the educational needs of new nurses in the behavioral health unit on using de-escalation skills with agitated patients.
- Practicum regarding Educational practicum (this is a virtual project not implemented) for first-year nursing students concerning the nursing process and critical thinking skills.
- Identify the educational preparation and role(s) of the clinical nurse leader (CNL) designation
- differences in competencies between nurses prepared at the associate-degree level versus the baccalaureate-degree level. Identify a patient care situation in which you describe how nursing care or approaches to decision-making may differ based upon the educational preparation of the nurse (BSN versus a diploma or ADN degree).
- Identify educational preparation
- Describe the nurse’s role and responsibility as health educator. What strategies, besides the use of learning styles, can a nurse educator consider when developing tailored individual care plans, or for educational programs in health promotion? When should behavioral objectives be utilized in a care plan or health promotion?