Question descriptionWatch one of the following movies:
A Beautiful Mind (2001)
Good Will Hunting (1997)
Peaceful Warrior (2006)
Rain Man (1988)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
If you would like to use a different movie, you MUST get permission from your instructor first.
Using the main characters in the movie you chose, answer the following questions:
- Define cognition and provide a description of the cognitive processes.
- What is the relationship between cognition and personality development?
- Explain how biological and environmental factors can shape our cognitive processes.
- How do parents influence a child’s personality according to each theory: evolutionary, biological/genetic, and behavioral?
- How does self-efficacy relate to personality?
- What “nature” and “nurture” factors contribute to one’s self-efficacy?
Make sure you are using the reading materials as one of your resources as well as an additional three outside resources. Apply APA formatting and citations. The total amount of pages should be at least 6 pages.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)