Imagine your supervisor has asked you to develop a training manual for a QI plan.
Create a four part training manual that introduces the purpose of a QI plan and its components for new staff members.
Include the following in your training manual:
Part A: QI Plan
- Identify what is a QI plan and its purpose.
- Identify the components of a QI plan.
- Identify the appropriate situation to use a QI plan.
Part B: Data Collection
- Identify data collection tools.
- Identify data display, measurement, and reporting tools.
- Identify improvement methodologies.
Part C: Resources
- Identify additional resources that can be used when preparing a QI plan.
Part D: Best Practices
- Identify best practices and strategies for using QI plans.
Format: The training manual—including tables and graphs, headings, title page, and reference page— is formatted according to APA guidelines and meets requirements.