Effectively terminating therapy
Please look at my attachments to help guide you as you write the last part of my paper. I have included a sample paper to help you. I have also included due dates weekly as I will be needing subsequent portions of the manual due each week. The Final PART (Final Stage) of my paper is due and should include the following:
Consider the following questions as you draft Sessions 7 and 8 focusing on Stage 5, the Final Stage (see Assignment 14.1: Group Manual).
• How you would you effectively terminate therapy with your group?
• What are some interventions you might employ during termination? Address some functions or problems that group members might encounter and some functions or obstacles you as group leader might encounter. How would you address these issues for members and for yourself?
• How will you evaluate your group? What type of follow-up will you provide to group members?
• Draft a tool for your group members to complete at the beginning and at the end of your group to evaluate the effectiveness of the group experience. You must develop this tool yourself. Include a description of the tool and how you will present it in one of the sessions in your paper, with the tool itself as an appendix. (This is the second required tool for the manual.)
Write a double-spaced paper with a minimum of three references (two of which are scholarly) in APA format.
Effectively terminating therapy Related posts:
- Post an explanation of how legal and ethical considerations for group and family therapy differ from those for individual therapy. Then, explain how these differences might impact your therapeutic approaches for clients in group and family therapy. Support your rationale with evidence-based literature.
- Group Therapy Progress Note: Select two clients you observed or counseled this week during a group therapy session. Note: The two clients you select must have attended the same group session
- Nursing Assignment 10. 1 Identify how you, as a group leader, would recognize and identify characteristics of the working stage within your group.
- The general view about pain in children and why pain in children must be assessed and managed effectively
- What can you do to effectively manage your stress?
- What were the specific strategies and tools that were used most effectively?
- Effectively network within the healthcare sector
- Health Informatics Class Week 8 DQ: select one application or technology that could effectively increase patient engagement and patient outcomes for your future practice area or work focus.
- Foundations of Motivation- Prepare a 5–6 page paper (excluding the title page and references), on how organizational culture impacts nursing leadership and how you will effectively address the organizational culture.
- 350- to 525-word article about how to effectively network within the health care sector in which you work.
- Professional Capstone And Practicum Reflective Journal And Scholarly Activities
- Healthcare Informatics and Emerging Technology