Applying the Results and Conclusion of the Research Process to Problems in Health Care
Use the content ofthe Applying the Background and Methodology of the Research Process to Problems in Health Care assignment, which was due in Week Two, as a guide to complete the following assignment.
Respond to the following questions in 1,050- to 1,400-word paper:
- Results: data collection methods
- In what way are the data collection procedures appropriate for this study?
- In what way were appropriate steps taken to protect the rights of subjects?
- In what way is the data collection tool used to support the reliability and validity of the study?
- Data analysis procedures
- In what ways are the data analysis procedures appropriate for the data collected?
- In what ways are the data analysis procedures appropriate for answering the research question or questions, for testing the study hypothesis or hypotheses, or both?
- What are the key distinctions between qualitative and quantitative data?
- Summarize the findings of the study.
- Identify the strengths of the scientific merit of this study. What are weaknesses?
- Identify the major limitations of the scientific merit of this study? What are its weaknesses?
- Explain if the findings support the hypotheses?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)