Advanced Nursing Practice I
Cardiovascular Clinical Case. Please carefully follow instruction (grading Criteria) attached. Also I attached the care plan worksheet for additional direction as needed.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
- What do you believe about the influences of theory on nursing practice? What value do you place on using a model for practice as an advanced practice registered nurse? Has your philosophy of advanced practice nursing change
- draw parallels between the history of advanced practice nursing and current events impacting advanced practice nursing
- Select an advanced professional or advanced practice nursing specialty. How has past and current regulation/legislation affected the role and scope of this nursing role? What, if any, discussions are currently underway relative to the scope and role of this specialty? What resources are available to assist nurses in advocating for these roles?
- Select an advanced professional or advanced practice nursing specialty
- CLC: Assess the past and present impact nurses, including advanced professional/advanced practice nurses, have made in addressing this health issue.
- Week 8 Reflection Post Prompt: how you think you have met the program student learning outcome
- Outline the process for the development of nursing standards of practice for your state, including discussion of the entities involved in developing the standards of practice and how the standards of practice influence the nursing process for your areas of specialty. Outline the concept of professional accountability as it pertains to nursing. Provide examples of how a nurse demonstrates professional accountability in clinical expertise, the nursing process, and evidence- based practice.
- Compare and contrast the core competencies of a direct care provider advanced role and non-direct care provider advanced role
- What are some of the major ethical issues in conducting research that impacts the advanced registered nurse? Discuss the role of the advanced registered nurse in advocating for patient safety and rights in conducting research.
- PICOT: Prepare an evidence-based practice (EBP) PowerPoint presentation on a topic of your choice that is relevant to advanced nursing practice education, leadership, quality improvement, or change.