150 latest proposal essay topics
Every year, students across the country are tasked with writing essays as part of their school curriculum. Many students struggle to choose a topic for their essays, which can be frustrating and overwhelming. When choosing a topic for a proposal essay, students often find themselves in a difficult situation.
There are so many options to choose from that it can be hard to decide on just one. However, there is no need to worry. To make the process easier, we’ve compiled a list of the latest and most interesting proposal essay topics. With these topics, you’ll be ready to write a successful essay.
This list of the 150 latest proposal essay topics will make it much easier for you to choose a good topic for your proposal essay. So, take a look and see which one interests you the most. With these topics, you’ll be well on writing a successful essay.
What is a proposal essay?
A proposal essay is an essay that proposes a solution to a problem or a course of action in response to a problem. It is an argumentative essay that presents a problem and proposes a solution. A good proposal essay will have a clear thesis, be well-organized, and make a convincing case for its solution.
Tips for writing an excellent proposal essay
A proposal essay is an essay that proposes an idea, solution, or improvement. If you’re considering writing a proposal essay, you should keep a few key points in mind.
- Start with a strong hook. Your first sentence should grab readers’ attention and make them want to read more. Try to use an interesting statistic or quote that relates to your topic.
- Clearly state your position in the opening paragraph. Your readers should know what side of the issue you are on from the beginning.
- Ensure that your proposal is well-organized and clear. It should have a strong introduction that states your thesis and a logical structure that flows from one point to the next.
- Remember that a proposal essay is not an argumentative essay; instead, it should be objective and provide evidence to support your proposal.
- Back up your claims with evidence. This can be in the form of data, quotes from experts, or anecdotes.
- Ensure that your proposal is relevant and feasible
- Your proposal should be well-researched and thought out
- Finally, be sure to edit and proofread your essay before submitting it
Tips on how to select an excellent proposal essay topic
When it comes to proposal essays, the best way to gain your reader’s support is to craft a well-researched and convincing argument. To do so, you need to choose a good proposal essay topic. Here are some tips on how you can select a good topic for your proposal essay:
- Choose a topic that you are passionate about. Not only will this make the writing process more enjoyable, but you will also be more likely to produce a high-quality paper.
- Choose a researchable topic. This means that there should be enough information available on the topic to allow you to write a comprehensive paper. This will help you familiarize yourself with the different aspects of the issue that you will be discussing in your essay.
- Choose an arguable topic. A good proposal essay will take an unpopular stance on an issue and attempt to persuade the reader to see your point of view.
- Identify your audience: Who are you writing this essay for? What are their needs and interests? Knowing this will help you zero in on a topic that will resonate with them.
- Consider how controversial the topic is. A good proposal essay will make a case for an idea that is not universally accepted. If everyone already agrees with your proposal, it won’t be very interesting or persuasive.
By following these tips, you can select a good proposal essay topic that you will be able to write about effectively.
Proposal essay topic ideas
If you’re stuck on what to write about in your next essay, consider these proposal essay topic ideas. With everything from national politics to personal relationships, there’s sure to be a topic that interests you.
No matter your stance on the issue, there’s bound to be a proposal essay topic that gets you fired up and ready to write. With so many different options, you’re sure to find a proposal essay topic that interests you.
Proposal essay topics on social issues and social life
In recent years, social issues and social life have become hot topics for proposal essays. Here are some ideas for proposal papers on social issues and social life:
- How can society reduce poverty?
- What is the root cause of poverty, and how can we address it?
- What would be the most effective way to assist those living in poverty?
- What are the main causes of homelessness, and how can they be addressed?
- What are the different types of assistance available to homeless individuals, and which is most effective?
- What can be done to prevent homelessness?
- What are the root causes of substance abuse, and how can they be addressed?
- How can society reduce the stigma surrounding mental health?
- What steps can be taken to increase diversity and inclusion in the workplace?
- What can be done to bridge the divide between law enforcement and communities of color?
- The impact of social media on society and individuals
- How has the internet changed the way we interact with each other?
- The rise of the ‘selfie’ culture and its impact on body image and self-esteem
- Is technology making us more or less sociable?
Proposal essay topics on politics and government
Politics and government are two of the most popular subjects when writing a proposal essay. There are several different topics that you can choose from these two subjects. Here are a few proposal essay topics to get you started:
- The current state of American politics and how it can be improved.
- The role of the government in ensuring a stable economy.
- The impact of political corruption on society as a whole.
- The importance of an effective political system in maintaining order.
- How can the relationship between the government and the people be improved?
- What steps should be taken to ensure that all voices are heard in the political process?
- Is democracy the best form of government? Why or why not?
- How has the U.S. government’s role changed over time?
- What is the most effective way to lobby Congress?
- Is gerrymandering ethical?
Proposal essay topics on the economy
A well-functioning economy is critical to the success of any society. As such, there are a variety of proposal essay topics that you could write on regarding the economy. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Evaluating the impact and role of taxation on the economy.
- The role of government intervention in the economy.
- The benefits and drawbacks of different economic systems.
- The effect of globalization on the economy.
- The future of the world economy.
- The current state of the economy and its impact on businesses and consumers.
- Proposing solutions to improve the economy.
- The role of the government in regulating the economy.
- How economic recessions can be prevented or mitigated.
- The role of government spending in stimulating the economy
- The impact of interest rates on inflation and economic activity
- How exchange rates affect trade balance and currency values
Proposal essay topics on law and justice
There are many pressing issues in law and justice, making it a popular topic for proposal essays. Below are some ideas for proposal essay topics on law and justice:
- The role of social media in influencing public opinion on legal cases.
- The death penalty: is it an effective crime deterrent?
- Proposing changes to existing law to make the justice system more effective or efficient.
- Examine whether current laws deter crime and protect citizens’ rights.
- Investigating how different legal systems around the world deal with similar issues and proposing possible solutions based on these findings.
- Propose new methods for dealing with crimes outside the traditional legal system, such as restorative justice or community-based solutions.
- Examine how current laws disproportionately impact certain groups of people and propose ways to address this imbalance.
- How does the current justice system work in relation to race and ethnicity? Are people of color more likely to be incarcerated? If so, why? And what solutions can be proposed to address this issue?
- What is the role of restorative justice in society? Is it an effective way to handle crime and conflict? Why or why not?
- What are the implications of DNA evidence in the criminal justice system? Should all states require convicted felons to submit DNA samples? Why or why not?
- How does mental illness play a role in the criminal justice system? Should people with mental illness be treated differently by the law? If so, how?
Proposal essay topics on culture and literature
Culture and literature are two of the most important aspects of society. They both have a profound impact on the way we think, feel, and behave. Some examples of proposal paper topics ideas include:
- Examining the role of culture in shaping literary works.
- Analyzing how different cultures perceive and interpret literature differently.
- Investigating the impact of globalization on local cultures and their literary traditions.
- How has the study of culture and literature changed over time?
- What are some common themes in different cultures’ literature?
- How do different authors from different cultures approach similar topics?
- What is the relationship between culture and literary interpretation?
- How does literature reflect the values and beliefs of a culture?
- How do cultural norms influence the way we interpret and respond to literature?
- What is the role of literature in shaping and reflecting our individual and collective identities?
- What can we learn about a culture from its folktales, myths, and legends?
History proposal essay topics
Choosing an appropriate topic for a proposal essay can be tricky. It’s important to select a topic that is not too broad or too narrow and one that has the potential to be interesting to both you and your audience. Look at this list of interesting proposal essay topics.
- The American Revolution – Why did the colonist’s revolt? What were their grievances? How did the war play out?
- The French Revolution – What were the causes of the French Revolution? How did it differ from the American Revolution?
- The Industrial Revolution – What were the major changes during this period? What factors led to industrialization?
- The problem of historical revisionism and how it affects our understanding of the past
- How different interpretations of history can lead to conflict
- The role of historians in preserving and presenting history accurately
- What should be done with historic artifacts and sites in danger of being lost or destroyed?
- How can we learn from history without repeating its mistakes?
- The Second World War. The build-up to the war, life in Europe during the conflict, and America’s role in the victory.
- The role of women in history
- The impact of war on society
- The rise and fall of civilizations
Psychology proposal essay topics
When writing a psychology proposal essay, there are many topics to choose from. However, the topics are different. Some topics are more engaging and thought-provoking than others. Here are four psychology proposal essay topics that are sure to get your creative juices flowing:
- Why do people conform?
- How does the brain process fear?
- What motivates people to change their behavior?
- How do our emotions affect our decision-making?
- The effects of nature vs nurture on human behavior.
- The impact of childhood trauma on mental health in adulthood.
- The role of genetics in psychological disorders.
- The efficacy of different treatments for mental illness.
- The relationship between sleep and mental health.
- How does social media use affect the mental health of adolescents?
- How can different types of therapy be used to treat depression?
Proposal essay topics on education
There are many potential topics for an education essay. Here are some good proposal essay topics on education to get you started:
- The impact of technology on education – is it positive or negative?
- The role of education in society – how does it shape our values and beliefs?
- Is single-sex education beneficial or harmful?
- Should the government do more to fund early childhood education?
- How can we make sure that all students have access to quality education?
- What are the best ways to improve educational outcomes for all students?
- The increasing cost of higher education and how it affects students from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Standardized testing and its impact on the quality of education.
- The role of technology in the classroom and its effect on learning outcomes.
- Early childhood education’s importance in cognitive development and future success in school.
- The effectiveness of different teaching methods
- The importance of extracurricular activities in schools
- Is homeschooling a viable option for all students?
Proposal essay topics on business
A business proposal is a written offer from a seller to a prospective buyer. It persuades the buyer to buy the seller’s product or service. The proposal must be clear and concise. There are many possible topics for a business proposal essay.
- How can businesses make the transition to a paperless office?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of franchising?
- How can businesses make sure they are compliant with data privacy laws?
- What are the best methods for customer retention?
- How can businesses reduce their carbon footprint?
- What are the pros and cons of mergers and acquisitions?
- How can businesses make use of big data?
- Should businesses be required to provide paid parental leave?
- Discussing the pros and cons of starting your own business.
- Examining the feasibility of expanding a current business.
- Investigating the benefits and drawbacks of different marketing strategies.
- Researching the most effective methods for managing employee productivity.
- Arguing for or against outsourcing certain aspects of your business operation.
- Analyzing the financial stability of different businesses in your industry sector.
- Evaluating the impact that new technology has on businesses today.
Technology proposal essay topics
When it comes to technology, there are always new ways to improve existing systems or create entirely new ones. As a result, there is no shortage of potential topics for a technology proposal essay.
- Developing a new school app would help students keep track of their assignments and deadlines.
- Creating a system that would allow people to vote online in presidential elections.
- Implementing a nationwide program to recycle electronic waste.
- The impact of 5G technology on our lives.
- The potential of blockchain technology.
- The role of artificial intelligence in our future.
- The use of artificial intelligence in Healthcare.
- The pros and cons of 5G technology.
- The impact of social media on our lives.
- The future of driverless cars.
- The role of technology in the workplace.
Environment proposal essay topics
A well-written environment proposal essay can have a significant impact on the quality of our environment. Here are some topics to consider when writing your environment proposal essay:
- The Importance of Recycling
- The Dangers of Pesticides
- The impact of human activity on the environment.
- The role of the government in protecting the environment.
- The future of the environment in light of climate change.
- The benefits of renewable energy sources.
- The importance of protecting endangered species and habitats.
- The benefits of living a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Whether or not humans cause global warming.
- How can we reduce our reliance on fossil fuels
Healthcare proposal essay topics
When it comes to Healthcare, there are a lot of different Proposal Essay Topics that can be covered. Here are some examples of potential topics:
- The Pros and Cons of Universal Health Care
- The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Healthcare in America
- How Privatization of Healthcare affects Patients and Doctors
- Is Healthcare a Human Right?
- Proposing a new way to fund Healthcare, such as through a single-payer system or increasing taxes on the wealthy.
- Exploring the pros and cons of implementing universal Healthcare in the United States.
- Investigating whether or not current healthcare laws and regulations are adequate in protecting patients’ rights and privacy.
Nursing proposal essay topics
There are many potential topics for a nursing proposal essay. The following is a list of some possible topics to consider:
- Implementing new technology in nursing practice.
- Developing nurse-led clinics.
- Establishing nurse mentorship programs.
- Introducing evidence-based practice in nursing.
- Creating nurse-led research initiatives.
- The impact of technology on nursing
- The importance of effective communication in nursing
- The challenges of providing quality nursing care in a fast-paced environment
- How can nurses best provide care for patients with chronic illnesses?
- What are the best ways to prevent hospital-acquired infections?
- How can nurses improve communication with patients and families?
- What are the ethical considerations for providing end-of-life care?
- Investigating how different nursing theories can be applied to real-world scenarios.
These nursing proposal essay topics provide a starting point for nurses to explore the complexities of patient care and advocate for change. You can use their unique position to improve the quality of care for all patients. These topics are just a few examples of how nurses can make a difference. With dedication and commitment, you can continue to be the driving force behind positive change in Healthcare.
- Pain Management for the Obstetric Patient
- IMPROVING OBSTETRIC PATIENT OUTCOMES
- Can a Continuous Service Readiness program focused on patient pain assessment/reassessment increase a hospital’s HCAHPS pain scores and ensure that nurses assess and reassess their patients’ pain?
- Nursing Continuous Service Readiness program focused on patient pain assessment/reassessment increase a hospital’s HCAHPS pain scores
- A 30-year-old female patient presents with lower abdominal pain that began two days ago. The pain has increased and she is experiencing vaginal bleeding that is scanty.
- A quantitative study about pain might examine patient’s experiences and feelings about pain
- Definition of Pain and Description of Labour Pain
- General view about pain in children and why pain in children must be assessed and managed effectively.
- Hospital’s HCAHPS pain scores and ensure that nurses assess and reassess their patients’ pain?
- Reflect on a patient who presented with abdominal pain. Describe the patient’s personal and medical history, drug therapy and treatments, and follow-up care.
- Assignment: Academic Success And Professional Development Plan Part 5: Professional Development